"Hello,
I am new to origami an to this group. My name is Patrick. I live in
California. I've started folding a bunch of Sonobi?s, an was wondering if
there is an origami box designed specifically for housing the units? I tried
to just make one up, an failed miserably. I have no idea where to even
start.

    Thank you"

Hi Patrick and folders,

I would fold a large box, then fold dividers, and you can fold a clear lid
with plastic.  I have folded dividers that go inside a box, but I do not
have any details.  Perhaps you can fold 9 boxes, then fold a bigger box to
put them it.  Just food for thought.

Good luck,
Lisa