Years ago, the late Dorothy Engleman maintained a web site to showcase models
taught at our monthly Pacific Ocean Paperfolders (POP). After she died, Gilad
Aharoni kindly agreed to continue hosting those pages. You'll find links to the
Hasegawa spinner diagrams on this page:
https://www.giladorigami.com/SW_popart.html

Enjoy!
Joel