Hi Everyone,

I just received a request for a origami artist in the D.C. Area

Name of show:  American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2019

Location:  Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington DC

Dates/Hours the artist is needed:  11/4-11/6 from 8am-5pm each day

We would ask that the artist provide the paper but will be reimbursed – will
provide specs for origami designs and quantities as soon as possible.

Just as an FYI, this will not be an in-booth activity.  Instead the artist will
be preparing origami to be displayed in the booth so we are asking that the
artist be at show site during the install of the booth. Booth design attached.

Contact Information:

Maggie Stites, Sr. Account Manager
J Williams Agency
Cell. 678.488.5452
E-mail: mag...@jwilliamsagency.com
www.JWilliamsAgency.com
3159 Royal Drive, Suite 300, Alpharetta, GA 30022