Hello ALL!

It's been a while... Hope you are all well and enjoying origami!

We have been busy as of late with our web-site and now we are happy to bring you the great news from Oriland!

Our Oriland website got a new look and it is now totally mobile friendly!
Being on the Internet for 21 years, Oriland site got a major remake! It has the new look, new organization inside site's sections, new improved newsletter system, more diagrams & more eBooks in store! And it's mobile friendly and optimized to be fast and light to use on any web-supporting device!

Other great news is that upon many requests we have added new eBooks in PDF format - Origami Magic Mandalas and Origami Majestic Castle! Check them out in Oriland Store! https://www.oriland.com/store/books/main.php

You are welcome to explore our new Oriland site!
https://www.oriland.com

Sincerely,
Yuri and Katrin Shumakov
Origami Artists