Can you please tell me if this modular cube with corner pockets already
existed?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/kfZUZ_C3cp7Pe43KRfPeYXF1VKgMvXfAxlkUWwIjFEKH62lk8C3plQ02gOF23CYYMakPNqYJTEefquIgu5wpUnJ2vSU0mXi5MKLUnmOcSgr4QkiB8pm1PchtM-fLeXiuedgmKtIZew=w2400

It has six modules in total. I made it to insert for example Froebel folds,
just like this...

]https://media.giphy.com/media/fwVx9mqyrm4ns6tL0h/giphy.gif

Aside from that one, can you please tell me if this kusudama already
existed?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/AyhoJH4HdT8k-9o3gb9ic1RbioZBkG2SZkhNZ10kM3HnjskVu5OD9dEBmHhiO00a86QSVG53tmgyY_UYH4mCrrZtpOy3MZ6kgqwzENKj_YDN7v0ZsSd8c0M08mCjQBSQOeza_HXaBw=w2400

I only made and connected six modules in order to show you guys. If I had
used duo color paper instead, the small pentagons would have a different
color.

In that case, you would have also seen small cube-like shapes with a
different color where three modules connected.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mH6VJgG2gdfq4vSpzjCP7bvs53SRsW6q4CetY2v2BUccfL3cD39ck6VaV1B_Qeaye4j8vTzEIY0hKWt04ys1hQQjG0KwfrO6NvtdYuawaZtK8kc5uKWONJioAQwG1fieDIFDlVMqbg=w2400

This is a single module, which is folded from a square. You need 30 in
order to fold the kusudama.

You can let me know in private if you prefer. In that case, please write to
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

--
Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com