In past messages, I've been asking you to please help me promote the
campaign by posting the image with all the information on the social media
platforms you use.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/nnzHK327YPUF6T8UjOb3H6TbTN5CuNFR0MCPGoCOYVCEA8dlvDY3UNJcbXu5KtoscdnnfsTdwMPfAvixHO0EzNb0h-jh8xN4GSciqYVwXbLAaTUhv7kqYKdgWcN_jFKhcEPB7j71aA=w2400

I ask you once more to please help out. Aside from that, I also wanted to
show you a kusudama I folded with the help of Meenakshi's color chart
(thank you Meenakshi!). I made it from five different duocolor sheet
combinations; red plus a different color in each combination:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_fxYweo8Ehxmnw5IpNZrpe3ZDqrQ0ova2OpuBob0NjjaTctLIldmiN-aWQ16KCAeKSx9GP6MKkAHU8jCqOaDYKNr5uy8qLpS97CsqQgzbQsRmvijIdE-C0iEejgjqd0A8vWviRlkSA=w2400

It's a variation of "Arabesque". The original version was created by Jorge
Pardo. This is the type of colorful kusudamas the campaign is promoting
during this month.

--
Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com