Hi Folders!

I have two origami term questions that I plan to use widely.

First, I am excited for a project called the Origami Museum Community.  It
is described on Instagram as the origami community's voice to showcase the
presence of origami creations in museums.

I will post images of origami featured in museums to the Origami Museum
Community's Instagram and FB virtual pages.

My question is, should I  use the terms:

*       Creator: as the designer/innovator who constructed and invented a
model for the first time?   I had been using the term designer, but it is
not the term the origami community usual uses.
*       Folder: A person who creates an origami design from instructions.

Lisa B. Corfman

Origami Place

Discover paperfolding, materials galore!

www.OrigamiPlace.com