Ian,

I wasn't talking abut duo paper.  The o-shop's nice papers are usually the
same color on both sides.  Double tissue is something that you make
yourself by adhering two sheets of paper together using MC.  Please see
this video if you want to learn how to make it: https://youtu.be/YFjsxVJhwRw

It is quite thin and durable and very cheap.  I've folded Kawahata's
Dragonfly from it and it was fantastic.  It is a huge pain in the butt to
make though.

David