Hi everyone

Join us today where we talk with *Paul Jackson *on the 12th episode of
Origami Talk. The title of today's session is: *The Art and non-Art of
Origami*

Paul Has suffered for his art …and now, he says, it's your turn! In his
35-years as a professional origami 'something' (artist, writer, teacher,
designer) he has always striven to push back the boundaries, to do the
unexpected, to step outside his comfort zone, to not be part of a
mainstream. This had led to periods of great creativity and others of great
confusion, but few periods on cruise control.

In this session: We will discuss origami as art, as non-art, as a 'doing or
viewing' activity, as a thread of visual literacy in design education …and
much more.  Paul will give his tips for starting out, developing a voice,
making a living and making wonderful baked beans on toast.

You can register for the event at: www.origamitalk.org

*When?*
Saturday, Aug 1
9am PT | 12pm ET | 4pm GMT
on Zoom

Ticket is *Donation* based. which means You can change it to the amount you
like to support the Origami Talk project. Promo codes are also still in
effect. So if you have it feel free to use.

With Kind regards,
Ali Bahmani
www.instagram.com/talkorigami