> where to buy a set of metal squares and hexagons of different
> sizes that I’ve seen for cutting accurate shapes?

Hello Laura,

this got me thinking, that there probably isn’t an origami specific version of
this kind of product. I’m sure there are a lot of quilting and craft style
ones, with multiple sizes.

Origami specific templates, from my point of view, should maximise the polygon
size from standard origami paper sizes. For example one could then cut the
biggest hexagon from a 6” square. A template kit could include the regular
polygon geometries: equilateral triangle, pentagon, hexagon (and maybe
octagon), and be made to suit a variety of sizes: 3”, 6” and 10” or 12” (75mm,
150mm, and 250mm or 300mm).

I haven’t seen anything like this on the market, and so I’ve just designed a
set, and am about to cut them on my laser. If anyone is interested in getting a
set, message me off list…

best, Matthew

ps. my first batch of oribokits sold out, creating the largest increase of
oribotic practitioners in the history of origami, the next batch is due end of
october https://oribokit.com