*HI*

I hope two of you can help us with an important favor. We need a couple of
volunteers that can help as attendees for a practice session of the next
Foldeas hands-on presentation. It's important for it to be people living
either in any country in the Americas or people living in Europe.

The intention is to check everything technology-wise in relation to our
guest speaker, Asha Gulati, including her Internet connection. Asha is an
experimental paper artist and instructor-educator, based in New Delhi,
currently working in Pearl Academy.

The official session will be on February 6, 10:00 - 12:00 ish (New York) /
15:00 - 17:00 (London). So, we will exchange messages between Asha, the two
volunteers, and I, in order to find the best date and time for the practice
session, which would have to be before said date.

If you'd like to help out please send me a private message *ASAP*,
including your name and country of residence. Don't send it through the
list, write instead to gerardo(a)neorigami.com

Thank you very much in advance!

--

*Gerardo G.*
gerardo(a)neorigami.com