Dear Origami friends,

With 72 workshops in three days, three guests of honor, three teaching
rooms (via Zoom), an origami lounge open through the whole three days, and
a completely new concept for the program, this is surely an event you don't
want to miss!

Our program is unique and huge! To fully understand it, we highly recommend
downloading the 121-page booklet from the event page on Mixiliy:

https://www.mixily.com/event/9073261666638628987

Our guests of honor are Maria Sinayskaya (South Africa), Sebastian Limet
(France), And Riccardo Colletto (Italy). Each brings a unique perspective
to the origami world!

or download it directly from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kad_7Z6O4V1x1UxzPEbhvEF7PcXno3hE/view?usp=sharing

We hope to see you at our convention!