Hi

One last Saturday class. It is in another county so can’t do both....

Hope this class on resin will be my last. I am doing a project for a display at
work that involves polymer clay & resin. If it works
well, I can teach it to my teen students.

Hope you are doing well!
We do have to talk about Christmas Tree class...

Be safe!
patsy

Choose to be healthier!
patsy-monk.juiceplus.com