From: Michael Sanders <mich...@gymnasticsworld.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 8:06 AM
Subject: Fwd: Origami artist
To: Michael Sanders <fightflipnf...@gmail.com>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Baqer Keshwani <ba...@expmodaro.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 8:50 AM
Subject: Origami artist
To: mich...@gymnasticsworld.com <mich...@gymnasticsworld.com>
Cc: Polly Cui <po...@expmodaro.com>

Hi Michael

I hope you are well.

Thank you for your call yesterday. As promised, here is a little
description of what we are looking for.

An Origami artist who is comfortable facing customers and perhaps encourage
them to take part in the art itself. Our client, a tech store, will have
customers walking around, browsing through and the artist will have his own
area where he can invite some of those customers to take part in Origami.
There will be kids, teenagers and adults alike, who can all take part in
the activity or simply request to take the art piece built by the artist.

The theme is butterflies! The client has asked for a generic step by step
document for how to create a simple butterfly which they can add their logo
and be placed at the artist desk so people can follow it on their own. I
hope you can help with that.

The activation is on Aug 14th and 21st in Glendale, Palo Alto and Houston
from 2pm and 6pm (in their respective time zones) simultaneously. We would
really appreciate if it is the same artist to cover both days however if
it’s not possible, we can totally appreciate it and work with different
artists.

The pay is $200 per day (essentially $50 an hour).

Please let me know if you have any questions. I really appreciate you
sharing this with your network. We need to send the artist information to
the client asap.

Thank you again

Baqer

*Baqer Keshwani*

Managing Director

*Mobile:* +1-347-586-7373

*Address:* 447 Broadway
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/447+Broadway?entry=gmail&source=g>
2nd Floor,
New York, NY10013

*[image: signature_2094185164]* <http://expmodaro.com/>

This email has been sent from Modaro LLC. Registered in the US. Registered
address: 447 Broadway, 2nd Fl. New York
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/447+Broadway,+2nd+Fl.+New+York?entry=gmail&source=g>
, NY10013.

Modaro may not be held responsible for the content of this email as it may
reflect the personal view of the sender and not that of the company. Should
you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose, copy or distribute it. Modaro advises all recipients to
virus scan any file attachments. Please consider the environment before
printing this email.