Dear origami friends worldwide,

Have you registered already?

The Museo del Origami in Colonia, Uruguay, will be two years old in just a
week!

We want to celebrate with a short but meaningful program. Boring free! No
exhausting hours!

The event will be held via zoom on Jan 22 and 23.

For a detailed description of the program and to get tickets, visit
https://www.mixily.com/event/6534558100919865737
<https://www.mixily.com/event/6534558100919865737>

We are fundraising to support the museum’s programs and collection. Check the
website to learn about our activities in 2020
<https://en.museodelorigami.org/informe-2020> and 2021
<https://en.museodelorigami.org/copy-of-informe-2020>

If you are in a tight budget and still interested in attending the event, we
don’t want you miss the party! The ticket is US$ 25.00 but you can pay less on
Mixily <http://www.mixily.com/event/6534558100919865737> or even send me an
email requesting the cost be waived if needed.

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Laura Rozenberg
Founder/Director
Museo del Origami