Happy Birthday! That’s amazing, 1988! Thanks for the hard work over 34 years!

I think that was the year when I got my first email address, and I was feeling
special! Only few people had an email address in Argentina (most in the science
sector). But in order to connect with my soon-to-be husband who was in the US
we did not communicate via email. We used FTP to connect real time. The screen
was divided in two parts horizontally and I could go make a coffee waiting for
his answer because it was soo slow (there was a stick turning around marking
the waiting time which drove me crazy). Internet (or the World Wide Web) was
yet to come, at least in Argentina, and the first browser was Mozilla (and the
first website I saw with my very eyes was the American Museum of Natural
History in New York and I thought: “this is going to change the world
forever!”)
Laura Rozenberg