Monika Kessler, the guest speaker of the next Foldeas session, titled the
up-coming presentation An origami story: "The Little Blue Square". It'll be on
September 3, 9:30 - 12:30 (New York) / 14:30 - 17:30 (London) / 19:00 - 22:00
(New Delhi).

Whether you plan to attend or not, I appreciate it if you share and repost the
session's poster on your social media platforms and groups, asking others to
also share and repost it. Thank you in advance and see you at the session!

Poster: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VijwttMbUTX2KJte7

Before you register, read the details and requisites on the poster, and please
fill the form on a computer instead of a tablet or smartphone. The send button
doesn't always work on either one. Register at https://neorigami.com/foldeas

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hszf42jMyKYo92Do6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YqdubCm7TMJqyqh16

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qjg1KvEQog5kP4fZ9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EwP3FCgt83d8zcab7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/axA6rVcsiGRyP45a7
.
--
Gerardo G.
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

"(...) It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it takes your breath away and
fills you with the true joy of origami. I experienced this in my lessons with
Gerardo G. I wou ldn’t trade it for anything. Gerardo is (...)" C. R. Read the
full review