Dear Origami lovers,

Fujimoto’s Centenary

This October we celebrate the 100th birthday of Shuzo Fujimoto, one of the
greatest masters in our field. We are inviting you to take part in an open
event dedicated to his work.

Our program includes a short introduction, in which we are going to tell
about the man and his work, reveal a new comprehensive catalog of his
models, and hear a few words from great artists about him.

Next, we will conduct free workshops teaching four of his models.

The virtual event is scheduled for October 22nd from 12:00 to 16:30 (GMT
0). You can add the event to your calendar by clicking here
<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NDg5cWhkODY1aGFndG10MW81YWF1c29yOTYgOTl0ZHRvcWViMG1sYzFsbmJ1N3NwYmtzNjRAZw&tmsrc=99tdtoqeb0mlc1lnbu7spbks64%40group.calendar.google.com>
:

To see the full program and get the zoom links booklet please register via this
form <https://forms.gle/mTDPgtBetBGmV4dp7>.

The Joisel Award #2 Ceremony

We also decided it is the best opportunity to celebrate the winners of the
second Joisel Award. Right after the last workshop, join us to see who
created the top works in the origami field this passing year.

If you want, voting is still open on the CfC site
<https://cfc.solmedstage.com/award-entries-2022>.

We hope to see you with us,

Michał Kosmulski

Guy Loel