Hi Anne, everybody,

A reprint for those old convention books would be nice, even though it's
quite easy to find "pirate" pdf for them (I'm not saying that I approve
that or anything else).

As collector, I'm looking for the original edition,
and paying several hundred dollars would be fine for me.
Not that I'm rich, but I'm willing to pay that price for a bunch of very
few rare origami publications.
Anyone here who thinks she/he can help in sharing, please share my inquiry
with others. If it's not a matter of money, I would also be very happy to
exchange one-to-many with my several other origami books.

Just a note about this topic (books/publications): I held back from sending
these kinds of messages to the list, in the past, because I thought (and
still think) these are interesting topics for a small part of the
origamists only. And I didn't want to bother the list.
Recently, I received only a few signs of interest for a separate group
(focused to books/publications only). Too few, in my opinion, to give life
to something that has a future, and certainly I don't want to promote any
separation or "restricted" group, at all, and furthermore I'm also
discontinuous in my activities, so it has to be a shared effort.
So, please, keep contacting me privately, if interested in discussing about
collecting books, as we can sort out a proper solution (such as a public FB
page which anyone can consult, without having the email inbox flooded).

Regards,
Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Lucioni