So cool to see the resources available to blind folders! Back in the day,
verbal-only instructions were called “telephone origami” because they could be
taught over the phone. (For the younglings out there, a “telephone” was sort of
like an iPhone, except it had two parts connected by a curly wire and you
couldn’t carry it very far.) My favorite telephone origami was Alice Gray’s
rendition of Fred Rohm’s “Star of David,” which we reprinted in OrigamiUSA’s
The Fold a few years back:

https://origamiusa.org/thefold/article/star-david-moneyfold-fred-rohm
<https://origamiusa.org/thefold/article/star-david-moneyfold-fred-rohm>

Robert