Hi Char,
That is correct. I have an old map from Philadelphia that has the name of the
printer: http://www.zcardna.com/ <http://www.zcardna.com/> But the map is not a
perfect miura-ori, it’s a 90 degrees grid. It closes as a miura-ori but not so
well. That company advertises as the makers of the NYTransit map as well.