Yeah - good Q Gerardo.

I do have some models that need A4 or letter paper, and a duo sheet would be handy. But I only have same color on both sides kinda A4 or letter paper.

I’ve sometimes doubled up two color sheets and made a duo version but sometimes that option tends to thicker than is ideal.

Other times I’ve used white A4 or letter paper and drawn or printed on it in color to create a duo effect.

The third option is like you mentioned, cutting A4 or letter paper from a larger sheet. I have some scrapbook paper which is 12”x12” but it is more like cardstock thickness. I think one can find letter size scrapbook paper which is printed/color on one side and white on the other - but this maybe cardstock as well.

There’s some beautiful Kraft paper rolls that are green or blue or red on one side and then Kraft colored on the other side. This kinda paper also has textural ridges, which are quite nice. And one could cut A4 or letter paper size from the roll - but that takes a little careful effort to get accurately sized sheets.

Best,
Vishakha
.