I had asked for help with the name in Spanish of the traditional model: puzzle
purse. Both Laura Rozenberg and Karen Reeds replied. Laura suggested not
translating the name, but instead explaining what it is and Karen referred to a
book in Spanish, which is quoted by David Mitchell on the webpage I had linked.
Thank you both!

It's an excellent idea to explain what the model is, but I must confess I have
an obsession with model names... hahaha. I even wrote a long article about it,
which was posted on The Fold. So, for example, it's important for me to write
the name of the model and its creator on the folds I make and leave in the
library for giving away, that also includes traditional models like this one.

And I must confess I linked David's webpage but had not read it... oops. The
reference from that historic book to the model as "la bolsa" is very revealing.
I decided to ask a couple of origami historians, which now Spanish, if they
know about a popular name for the model in said language. If not, I think I can
use Laura's and Karen's answers to propose a satistying version of the name in
my first language.
--
Gerardo G.
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

"(...) It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it takes your breath away and
fills you with the true joy of origami. I experienced this in my lessons with
Gerardo G. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Gerardo is (...)" C. R. Read the
full review