Hello Amazing Folders,

We're thrilled by your incredible support for our first two magazine
issues. Now, introducing the third edition of Origamaze' – India's First
Origami magazine by Kagazee India Group.

*What's Inside Issue 3?*

Get ready for more folds, more fun! Our latest issue brings you mesmerizing
designs, easy-to-follow guides, and captivating stories from the world of
Origami.

Starting from this issue, we will also include a design by a featured
international artist. We are excited to announce that *Mr. Boice Wong* from
Portland is the first international artist to contribute his design to
Origamaze.

*Why Join the Origamaze Community?*
Experience the joy of creativity with us! Download the first two
issues for ***FREE**
*and dive into a world of elegant paper folding. To help us keep the art
alive, grab our third issue at a *nominal fee*. Your support fuels our
passion.

*Get Your Copy Now!*

*USD/Rupees Purchase* -  https://kagazeeindia.com/blog/shop/
*Euros Purchase from Origami Shop *-
https://www.origami-shop.com/en/kagazee-india-m-351.html

Share Your Folds!
Tag us on Instagram @Kagazee.india

Show off your creations and connect with fellow folders. Let's unfold the
magic together!

Thank you for folding with us.

Happy Folding,

*The Origamaze Team*