Congratulations!!
Oriented towards math, art, both?
Louise in NorCal

I intend for it to be a fun craft class, something for the seniors to take
their last semester.  Thinking mostly simple models with some history and
perhaps some geometry thrown in.  It will be asynchronous, I do need to start
working on a syllabus.

Hello Mr. Weinstein,I would be interested in contributing to your classes
through the internet with pictures, diagrams and videos. I would like to know
more of what you're looking for in terms of types of models. My website shows
the type of work I do. Lately I've been expanding into more abstract and
sculptural models; I'll be posting these on the website next week. Please let
me know if I can be of any assistance to your endeavor. Thank you and have a
good day. Sean Lee.

What I’m looking for mostly are clever models that can’t be easily found on the
web or on Youtube.  I do have quite a few in mind, though I need enough to
comprise 14 one-hour lectures.

MW

Michael  Weinstein
Associate Professor of Molecular Genetics
Room 975 Biological Sciences Building
Ohio State University 43210
614-688-0164