HELLO EVERYONE

Might one of you own a copy of ORU magazine #8. I'm referring to this one:
https://www.giladorigami.com/BO_ORU08.html
There's a letterfold in that magazine which name I wish to translate using
Google lens, as well as confirm if it indeed is a traditional model.
If you do own a copy, would you please contact me in private?
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

Thank you very much in advance!
--
Gerardo G.
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

"(...) It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it takes your breath away and
fills you with the true joy of origami. I experienced this in my lessons with
Gerardo G. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Gerardo is (...)" C. R. Read the
full review