Hi Bernie… those $ stars are cool.

I don’t recognize them so I searched. I know there are many versions of 6-point modular stars made from found paper… and from rectangle paper… which could be adapted to $ folding.

I didn’t find diagrams but I did find this YouTube video for a 5-point $ star… maybe you could modify this to make the 6-point snowflake version. Let us know what you find too. I’d love to fold them as well.

Best,
Vishakha
pprfldr at gmail dot com
.