> Den 2. jun. 2024 kl. 06.08 skrev Dawn Tucker via Origami
> On a website devoted to fashion, art and design, I found a page with
> depictions of a variety of grids. A little less than halfway down the page, I
> came across some origami crease patterns and photos of models, most of them
> not attributed to a creator. The link is
> https://www.anothermag.com/art-photography/4245/glorious-grids

The crease patterns are by Robert Lang, and though the don't mention his name,
they link to
http://www.langorigami.com/art/creasepatterns/creasepatterns_gallery.php where
the crease patterns are listed. A bit confusing the first CP they show is not
that of the picture, but the later ones seem to match. At Robert's site, click
the CP to see the model.

Regards,
        Hans