This is really devastating news. Meenakshi was a wonderful person and a
great teacher.
I met her first at the Origami USA convention more than 20 years ago. She
was in NYC to receive her "Lone folder award". I attended her class where
she taught one of her cube modulars. She had not published her books at the
time.
My prayers for the family to have the courage and strength to bear this
loss.