Hello,

I'm considering attending the CDO convention this year, but I don't speak Italian. From what I read, the location, Tirrenia, has a history of American presence dating back many years, so perhaps only speaking English will not be a problem? Also, my wife will be with me, and she is not a folder, so she will likely want to wander and see the sights during the day.

I'm curious to hear about the experiences of others who may have been to CDO conventions. Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts.

Mike Naughton

www.avg.com