Hi,

are you planning support for the above-mentioned feature? I think it's
essential for app servers/middleware  in commercial environments to
provide a solution for communicating through a firewall, the easiest of
which is http(s) tunneling. it's not the best practice in terms of
performance but in many deployment scenarios performance is sufficient
and it's quite robust. so, if you're making a list of things the market
demands for making orion an even better deal, count my vote for http(s)
tunneling.

bye,

robert

--
(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH