Hi,

Among other questions, there really is one BIG problem with my company
using Orion. I have to convince the main engineer here that Orion is the
best way to go over Oracle. We use the Oracle database here, and he is set
on using Oracle App Server. Our CEO wont go with my decision over his, even
though I am pretty happy so far that Orion can accomplish what we need it
to do. There are two deciding factors really. First, scalability. Second,
longevity. The first pertains to being able to add new web servers using
Orion as our site traffic increases. Part of this may even pertain to using
EJB, as we "were" looking at that, but the EJB stuff is still sort of young
and immature in our opinion (acutally..our lead developers). The second is,
our CEO is very strong on using a product from a company that will be
around for a long time, offering support, etc. I dont see that being an
issue with Orion, but I KNOW he will, as will the main engineer. How can I
be sure Orion is here to stay, and dominate, over even Oracle? I
guess..what assurances can I "prove" to my CEO and main engineer that Orion
does everything Oracle does, but better, faster, more reliable, on more
platforms, cheaper, and with more (or equivalent) support over the years?

Thank you.

Kevin Duffey
Software Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]