Hi,

Just read through Steve Almond's email, where he notes that classes used
by servlets need to be in the servlets directory - and bingo, when I
moved the hsql classes into a .\servlets\hsql directory the class not
found is resolved.

However, I would like to repeat Steve's question - why can't I have
these classes at the server level [or site level] as opposed to servlet
level ?

Kid Regards

Neville Burnell
Business Manager Software