Orion Folks:

I have some EJBeans that work with the orion.jar file that came
with the 8.2 distribution posted 12/22/1999.

I downloaded the orion.jar on 12/23/1999 (it says it is
8.3 and is 851,933 bytes).

When I run the same EJBeans using the 8.3 orion.jar I get a
JNDI exception that says use rebind cause the name already exists.
(The detailed exception is below.)
My code does use the rebind method!

Are there known problems with the 8.3 orion.jar???

-Gary

javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: Use rebind to override
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIContext.dr(JAX)
        at ev.dr(JAX)
        at ev.rebind(JAX)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.rebind(InitialContext.java:377)
        at
com.ddi.tophat.services.NextPKServerBean.putNextPKCollectionInJNDI(NextPKServerBean.java:146)
        at
com.ddi.tophat.services.NextPKServerBean.getNextPKFor(NextPKServerBean.java:76)
        at
SessionBeanWrapper4.getNextPKFor(SessionBeanWrapper4.java:66)
        at
com.ddi.tophat.ejb.AbstractEntityBean.createNewPrimaryKey(AbstractEntityBean.java:478)
        at
com.ddi.tophat.ejb.AbstractEntityBean.ejbCreate(AbstractEntityBean.java:63)
        at EntityHomeWrapper11.create(EntityHomeWrapper11.java:447)
        at aq.d_(JAX)
        at aq.run(JAX)
        at c.run(JAX)
com.ddi.tophat.services.NextPKServerBean: Error in rebind(nextPKs):
javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: Use rebind to override