Hi,

in case you're counting votes for possible improvements I would like to ask
for something being done about the deployment performance. is it possible
to restrict wrapper generation and everything to ejbs that have changed? if
I recompile one bean in an application all others get redeployed too
including the code generation. this takes ages if your application has lots
of ejbs and makes develoment quite slow.

thanks,

robert
(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de