Hi,

I've successfully autostarted the four Generator v2 servlets needed for dynamic
graphic creation, namely:
        com.macromedia.generator.servlets.GifGenerator
        com.macromedia.generator.servlets.PngGenerator
        com.macromedia.generator.servlets.JpegGenerator
        com.macromedia.generator.servlets.FlashGenerator
All four servlets initialise successfully.

I guess the next stage is to get Orion to use these servlets when processing
MIME type file extensions:
        *.git files (use com.macromedia.generator.servlets.GifGenerator)
        *.pnt files (use com.macromedia.generator.servlets.PngGenerator)
        *.jpt files (use com.macromedia.generator.servlets.JpegGenerator)
        *.swt files (use com.macromedia.generator.servlets.FlashGenerator)

Once again, any comments or suggestions gratefully accepted.

CB