I have a simple test program that throws multiple requests at my EJB object from
different threads. I have the program create the InitialContext within the loop
in each thread. This works fine on other EJB servers but Orion is reporting a
NameNotFound exception on all threads but the first one to make the request.
This happens on both JDK 1.2.2-RC2 on Linux and JDK 1.2.1_04 on Solaris x86.

I'm more concerned that my servlets that talk to the beans will have similar
problems as I will be creating an InitialContext per user session and these will
occur on different threads.

Has anybody else seen this behavior?