Hi,

Assuming that you removed the comment in server.xml that commented out
jms.xml you should also add a definition for the coffee queue:

        <queue name="coffee" location="jms/coffee">
                <description>A coffee queue</description>
        </queue>

I added that and the coffee demo worked...

The main problem that I see  is that there is no way to configure a
QueueConnectionFactory !! This is actually part of J2EE & JMS, so I guess
that orion support that ... How can we configure a QueueConnectionFactory?

        Gal Shachor