Hi all -
  I got the EJB Cart example working this morning after downloading
Orion0.9.1c.zip, and the orion.jar (0.9.1h build), and of course tweeking a
few files.

This is what I did:
1. Changed lookup to:   Object homeObject = context.lookup("MyCart");
2. I removed the .jar file from the cart directory.
3. I removed all references to usermanager and product in the
META-INF/application.xml and orion-application.xml (Just because I only
wanted the Cart deployed)
4. Restarted the server and executed the Cart example like it said in
the "install.txt", and it worked.  The CartClient also works for me by just
typing "java CartClient" too.

I don't know how much of the above is valid, but that's everything I did
until it worked.

hope this helps,
Dan