Hi,

It seems that the problem lies with Visual Age really. It doesn't seem
to like references to anything not imported into the workbench.

I have it up and running using Class.forName and reflection but
now I have classformat exceptions trying to access e.g. the news ejb.

I notice it is compiled with 1.3RC1, I'll need to try with my own 1.2
compiled
classes next.

Thanks,
Simon.