Hello,

I know about the RI, but he didn't really say anything about it. He didn't even
mention the RI, but assuming that is what he meant, was his suggestion to use
the RI GUI tools with Orion? Or something else?

Well, only he can explain further what he meant.so it's no use in us speculating
:)

Regards,
Karl Avedal