Hi guys!
I've been trying to use the DataSourceUserManager with orion but i can't
seem to get it going...

this is my data-sources.xml:

        <data-source
                name="Default data-source"
                class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
                location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
                pooled-location="jdbc/DefaultPooledDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/DefaultEJBDS"
                url="jdbc:postgresql://localhost/template1/5432"
                connection-driver="postgresql.Driver"
                username="jimmy"
                password="xxxx"
        />

and this is my oprion-application.xml for my application:

<orion-application deployment-version="0.9.2">
        <web-module id="auth_test-web" path="auth_test-web.war" />
        <security-role-mapping name="users">
                <group name="users" />
        </security-role-mapping>
        <persistence path="persistence" />
        <log>
                <file path="application.log" />
        </log>
        <namespace-access>
                <read-access>
                <namespace-resource root="">
                        <security-role-mapping>
                                <group name="administrators" />
                        </security-role-mapping>
                </namespace-resource>
                </read-access>
                <write-access>
                <namespace-resource root="">
                        <security-role-mapping>
                                <group name="administrators" />
                        </security-role-mapping>
                </namespace-resource>
                </write-access>
        </namespace-access>
        <user-manager class="com.evermind.sql.DataSourceUserManager">

                <property name="dataSource" value="jdbc/DefaultDS" />
                <property name="table" value="user_credentials" />
                <property name="usernameField" value="username" />
                <property name="passwordField" value="password" />
                <property name="certificateIssuerField"
value="certificateIssuer" />
                <property name="certificateSerialField"
value="certificateSerial" />
                <property name="localeField" value="locale" />
                <property name="defaultGroups" value="users" />

        </user-manager>
</orion-application>

I get my application to ask for passwords with BASIC, then I get
authorization failed.

I've read through all *.log files in /orion and sub-dirs, but found no
error message.

The question:  =)
Is there any way to enable trace messages or debug messages in orion or in
the DataSourceUserManager so I can figure out what goes wrong?

/Rgrds. Jimmy

Jimmy Larsson, Nätakademin AB, http://www.natakademin.se
  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Tel: 08 - 751 00 40, 070 - 950 39 65