Hi,

I am using 0.94 and trying to deploy an EJB with jms resource reference.
However, Orion is failing to deploy it and shows the following error
message:

Auto-deploying D:\test_app\ejb-module... done
Error initializing home of type SendOrder in package
D:\test_app\ejb-module:
Error creating context: jms/QueueConnectionFactory not found

I do not have anything named jms/QueueConnectionFactory anywhere...
It seems like orion is omitting the javax from the
javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory
resource type and this is why I get this error message.

Did anyone else have this type of errors?

Thanks in advance,

    Gal Shachor