I just upgraded from 0.9.1b to 0.9.4 and, among other thigs, my pooled data
sources will no longer work.
This is what I had - and it worked - for 0.9.1b:

        <data-source
                        class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
                        location="jdbc/DefaultNonCPE"
                        name="Non-pooled data-source"
                        url="jdbc:mysql://localhost/dbname"
                        connection-driver="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"
                        username="webuser"
                        password="password">
                <description>
                        This is a Connection data-source
                </description>
        </data-source>

        <data-source
                        class="com.evermind.sql.DefaultConnectionPoolDataSource"
                        location="jdbc/DefaultDS"
                        xa-location="jdbc/xa/DefaultXADS"
                        name="Default data-source"
                        source-location="jdbc/DefaultNonCPE">
                <description>
                        This is a ConnectionPool data-source.
                </description>
 </data-source>

When deploying this site under 0.9.4 I received the following error:

Error initializing server: Object at 'jdbc/DefaultDS' was not a DataSource

The only work around I have found is to not use
'com.evermind.sql.DefaultConnectionPoolDataSource' - meaning that I no
longer get connection pooling.  That's fine with me, if Orion is already
managing pooling.  Is that the case?  If not, the site I am deploying will
have much too high a volume (100,000+/mo) to NOT use some sort of connection
pooling.  All of the content is database driven.  Every call to the server
requires AT LEAST one call to a database.

How can I get connection pooling under Orion 0.9.4?

Jeremy Pierson