Hi all,

(running 0.9.4)

Is it normal behaivour for the EJB container (eg Orion) to pass
every call to findByPrimaryKey through to an EJB's ejbFindByPrimaryKey
method ??  If the EJB has already been 'found' and is resident
in the active pool then why does the container need to pass this
call through?  Wouldn't it be able to use its own lookup table to
detect that the EJB is already loaded and running, and just pass a
reference back to the client?

As each call to ejbFindByPrimaryKey requires a database hit I'd like
to trim down unneccessary calls.  (I am also still finding that
ejbStore is called following every method call to my entity ejbs).

Thanks very much,

Dave Elliot
Web Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]