Hi!

I wrote a small application using orion, everything is working fine.
I can create/delete entity beans (backed up by a HSQL database) as
much as I want.

(orion.jar 0.9.4e)

But when I try to use the version 0.94h or 0.9.4l everything is different.
I am no longer able to create a single ejb. Everytime I try to call a EJBHome.create()
(e.g.:   ProductCategory cat = productCategoryHome.create( pk ); )
or something like that I get the following on serverside:

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
de.hybris.jakarta.ejb.ProductCategoryEJB.createProductCategory(ProductCategoryEJB.java:65)
        at EntityBeanWrapper64.createProductCategory(EntityBeanWrapper64.java:790)
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.a1.fn(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.a1.run(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.b.run(JAX)

With the same configuration, with the same ear-file.
Whenever I switch back to 0.9.4e or 0.9.4 everything works fine, if I use 0.9.4h or
0.9.4l, the
described error occured.

The corresponding ejbCreate() method is never called, so the error is somewhere
between calling
EJBHome.create(<params>) and EntityBean.ejbCreate(<params>).

What parameters I use doesn't matter, I am not able to create a single EntityBean.

Any ideas?

Greetings from Munich, Thomas

---

Thomas Hertz