Title: How to deploy 'ear' file generated with the DeployTool

Can anyone give me a quick run down on the process necessary to deploy and 'ear' file that was created using Sun's DeployTool?

Better yet, can anyone off an alternative tool to use with the Orion server?

I ask in reference to my previous post regarding Monica Pawlan's J2EE tutorial on the Sun site. All I wish to do is get through the tutorial, so if someone has already done this and can offer some guidance, I would appreciate it greatly.

MOS