Pasi, I haven't used URL-rewriting on Orion, but I have with JRun. What
I found is that far more was involved than just turning on the feature.
*Every* href link on your JSPs that is used for site navigation must be
encoded (as in response.encodeURL()) in order for your session to be
maintained. (Question: Has anyone written a custom-tag to do this?).
Similarly, every action URL in every <form> on your JSPs must also be
encoded. It is encoding that actually rewrites the URL. I know, it's a
pain.

Yours, JonTom

    JT Kittredge
    ITA Software