----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Hodges
To: Orion-Interest
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 3:48 AM

Hi there, new Orion user here.

I installed Orion today to use the JMS implementation.  I tried to run the
demo code (JMSChat) and it won't compiler.  It complains that
EvermindTopicConnection is an abstract class.  Looking at the class file, I
see 4 abstract methods.  g1, g2, g3, g4 and run.  I might figure out how to
implement run, but g1-4 are a complete mystery.

Any suggestions?