I wrote a program that iterates the registry.  I see the following:

Context: jdbc
  Binding: DefaultPooledDS -->
com.evermind.sql.DefaultConnectionPoolDataSource
  Context: xa
    Binding: DefaultXADS --> com.evermind.sql.DefaultXADataSource
  Binding: DefaultDS --> com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource
Context: java:comp
  Binding: ServerAdministrator --> Proxy0
  Binding: Administrator --> Proxy1
  Binding: ResourceFinder --> Proxy2

When I try to bind to java:comp/env/ejb/MyBean I get an exception:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: java:comp/env/ejb/MyBean not found
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIContext.lookup(JAX)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:354)
        at
com.citysearch.ejb.ClassType.ClassTypeClient.main(ClassTypeClient.java,
Compiled Code)

I don't think the home is binding to the naming registry since it is not
under java:comp.

Any thing else I can look at?

Thanks.
-AP_